Akasia, Andeon, Annlin, Booysens, Capital, Park, Chantelle, Claremont, Clarina, Daspoort, Dorandia, Doornpoort, Eloffsdal, Florauna, Gardens, Gesina, Heatherdale, Hercules, Hesteapark, Karen, Park, Kirkney, Klerksoord, Mondustria, Montana, Montana Tuine, Mountain-View, Ninapark, Onderstepoort, Orchids, Parktown, Pretoria, North, Queenswood, Rietfontein, Rosslyn, Sinnoville, Suiderberg, Tileba, Theresapark, Waverley, Winternest, Wolmer, Wonderboom, Wonderboom-South, Die Wilgers, La Montagne, Silverton, Silvertondale, Murrayfield, Lynwood Glen, Equestria, Watloo, Eersterust, Silver Lakes, Nellmapius, Brumeria, Navorsdorp, Meyerspark, Thabazimbi, Hornsnek, Rooibokkraal, Cumberland, Sentrum, Hartbeeshoek, Garankuwa, Magaliesmoot, Dwaalboom, Rooiberg, Leeupoort, Bultfontein, Pyramid.
Contact us to find out if you have coverage.
Network Open Time
Wan4u schedules this feature on all packages and is activated automatically
- All speed queues will be disabled allowing maximum throughput speed.
- No speed is guaranteed during Open Time schedule
- Traffic will be counted if night surfer is not enabled
- If data cap have been reached Open Time will disable any throttle and data will be counted as additional
Open Time schedule table
Estimated costs of home installations
- Installation distance longer than 15Km will be evaluated by Wan4u and handled accordingly.
- Minimum installation time is 2 hours, if surpassed hourly labour charge will be billed.
- Contract budget will cover up to R 3500 in total costs, if charges exceeds R 3500 the client will be billed for additional costs.
All installations are done by qualified installer and technician.
Please note that, if you wish to request a quote, we will need to do FREE line of sight inspection FIRST.
We can not provide an accurate quote before this has been done. Also, all lighting earthing must be done
and is not part of installation costs. The Client is responsible for the earthing of the building and/or mast.
If this is not done by the client, Wan4u will install the earthing on the building and/or mast at additional costs.
Safety of equipment is the Client's responsibility and NOT that of Wan4u.
All capped packages run on guaranteed 1024kbps Base speed - but no upper speed limit! Uncapped packages burst up to 1.5 times their base speed.
The Night Surfer speed will also be throttled if you used all your CAP. The Night Surfer Ignore only the traffic on capped packages if there is CAP available on your subscription.
Wan4u cannot guarantee any traffic speed, business or home package between Friday 22:00 – Monday 07:00 (Whole weekend) Monday – Friday 22:00 – 07:00 (Normal weekdays)